Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Eighties. The romanticism of the early rock'n'roll, the making of the trans-national corporations, the spirit of freedom and rebellion against society, political intrigues, world unbound by the vice of globalization and the birth of modern business model. The time when money could buy everything and meant nothing.
The main character is a son of a Soviet Union diplomat, living in Japan since childhood. After his parents returned to their motherland, he has been living alone and attending a local elite school for children from wealthy families. One day he gets caught in a whirlwind of events, intrigues, and complicated human relationships. Is he destined to get out of this whirlwind unhurt and find his love?
This and many other things you will find in Love, Money, Rock'n'roll", a new visual novel in development by Soviet Games. Immerse yourself in an engrossing story, find the secrets of the powerful Corporation and the purpose of the mysterious Project, choose your path and find your love.
- Dozens of hours of gameplay. With more than 300 000 words planned in the script, LMRnR is one of the longest visual novels out there
- An immersive tale full of love, intrigues, music, betrayal and self-sacrifice. With a multitude of choices that define the development of the story.
- Unity3D engine to ensure best possible flexibility and performance.
- Fully animated character sprites
- Animated backgrounds
- Four heroines. Each with her own story, temper, and several possible endings.
- Lots and lots of art and music. Several hours of music, more than 80 event CGs, more than 80 BGs, and all of this – of prime quality.
- Multiplatform. LMRnR is planned for release on Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, Android, and as a web-version simultaneously
The android version is curently unavaliable due to the ongoing optimisation process and the addition of animated sprites.